Delema Question
All right so first off i just bought a ps2 from some dude having a yardsale now heres the kicker i have american games and the ps2 bios i extracted is Europe. So do i just buy an american ps2 a broken american ps2 or just buy pal games? FYI i just have FFX FFX-2 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Sponsored links

It doesnt matter which bios you have. Im running a mix of ntsc and pal games on my pal bios.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Oh really? lol i saw that it was a Europe Bios and just didnt even bother to try the games on it thanx,
btw i dont want to make a new thread so..... im running pcsx2 on my mac, and right now im just using bootcamp and its a pain switchin back to osx so could i use pcsx2 via parallel (basicly a virtual emulator of windows inside osx) or just stick to bootcamp. ive read alot of forums and ppl always ask for comp spec but id post up all my comp stuff but im in windows right now via bootcamp and i dont know windows all that well anymore first time in 3 yrs usin window xp..... what i kno i hav is a intel core duo somin about 2.6 ghz and 4 gb ram i dont kno what graphics card i hav...... ps im running this through windows one bc i had to install it for that digimon rpg so y not use pcsx2 on it to since newer is better!!
(02-18-2011, 03:34 AM)IF OR IT Wrote: btw i dont want to make a new thread so..... im running pcsx2 on my mac, and right now im just using bootcamp and its a pain switchin back to osx so could i use pcsx2 via parallel (basicly a virtual emulator of windows inside osx) or just stick to bootcamp. ive read alot of forums and ppl always ask for comp spec but id post up all my comp stuff but im in windows right now via bootcamp and i dont know windows all that well anymore first time in 3 yrs usin window xp..... what i kno i hav is a intel core duo somin about 2.6 ghz and 4 gb ram i dont kno what graphics card i hav...... ps im running this through windows one bc i had to install it for that digimon rpg so y not use pcsx2 on it to since newer is better!!

You'll get much better performance running natively (not in parallels). Try the Snow Leopard beta build if you are running the latest OS, or switch back to Windows.

http://pcsx2mac.net/files/pcsx2SL.pkg

You'll find people are more likely to take the time to give you good answers, if you put in the effort and type out your posts with good spelling and punctuation.