DeltaForce:Black Sabre Artifact (Major)
When I start the Game on the first Mission, There is an
opening video sequence for the mission, BUT when I start
gameplay, the bottom of the screen has a still frame of the
sky from the opening video, during gameplay. The stillframe
occurs just as the opening sequence starts, and seems to persist,
throughout the mission.This artifact Stays on the bottom of the screen.This also appears in COD:Finest Hour has a brown glitchy box that covers half the screen both games are NTSC.
Fixes: Roundmodes-Fail
Clamping Modes-Fail
GPU Graphic Settings-Fail
Speedhacks-Fail
what i mean by fail, is tht on or off, high or low, the settings didnt repair it.
FFX,Socom3,Budakai 3(not tenchaichi),MortalCombat,GTA Vice City,GranTurismo4,Timesplitters3 all work fine same with MedalOFHonor.
so idk what could be the problem with these two games.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.

Sponsored links

Have you tried using SuperVU?

Could you also post a picture of the problem?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
switching to software mode gets rid of this problem. Case Closed!
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
Could you make a GSdump of this game where the error shows?
(Press shift+f8 while in game and where the error shows clearly, then you should have a .gs .obj and .bmp files with the same name in the "snaps" folder, compress them with winrar or 7z and then upload them)

I meant to make a CRC hackfix for Hardware mode in GSdx but I had to return the game and didn't get to do it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-20-2011, 04:33 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could you make a GSdump of this game where the error shows?
(Press shift+f8 while in game and where the error shows clearly, then you should have a .gs .obj and .bmp files with the same name in the "snaps" folder, compress them with winrar or 7z and then upload them)

I meant to make a CRC hackfix for Hardware mode in GSdx but I had to return the game and didn't get to do it.

Hi. I have both Delta force Black Hawk down and Team sabre, and both do the same problem with the GSdx plugin... with ZeroGS works better and at least the screen looks complete, but it flashes alot and its very slow... with gsdx it happens what pro[psx] mentioned above, only half screen looks fine and the bottom half looks cliped with graphical artifacts... I'd be more than glad to send you the gsdump... and yes, it works in software mode but is veeery slow...