Desperate after help :/
Question 
Hello, I'm playing a game called Spy VS Spy and I want to play LAN / online with my friends, how can i do this? Any way to play online on PCSX2? If so

Post the plugin here & please do an in-deph tutorial on how to do this :/ I'm very slow-brained so you can call me "retard", Very hard for understanding things.

But please I really wanna play this game online :/ anyone can help me?

Sponsored links

I dont think this game's servers are still up...
If you try to play online on your ps2, does it work ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I dont have any PS2, i wonder how to play online on this emulator

EDIT: Can i play through hamachi if the servers are down?
we can't help you if you don't own a ps2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Why not?
It's piracy, which we don't support for legal reasons
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
My brother got a PS2, but i dont think he could play online on it, does this mean that i cant play online?

EDIT: Can i still play in hamachi mode? I've seen it work somewhere.. I think it was Rayman arena
sorry, as stated before "No support for piracy". you should have a legal ownership of the ps2 to use pcsx2 in whatever condition the ps2 is in right now.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Well everyone in the family is using this PS2, does this mean that ONLY my brother can play online?

EDIT: We wanted to play LAN, so we cant watch each other's split-screens, is it piracy if we alredy have PS2 but just want to play lan?
thats why i thought about hamachi
(01-20-2015, 01:48 PM)Mojkoo Wrote: Well everyone in the family is using this PS2, does this mean that ONLY my brother can play online?
did you take the bios from your brother's ps2 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction