Desperatly need general help!
(05-22-2009, 10:13 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(05-22-2009, 10:10 PM)echosierra Wrote: Desktop is your best bet. *snip* You'll rule out permissions issues real quick that way.
another sidenote: if you disable UAC vista acts just like XP in the permissions reguard

This is true, but I don't like suggesting to people to turn off a security feature just to get PCSX2 running.

I don't care where he runs it, as long as it's in a folder his account owns I'll be satisfied lol. I've been running PCSX2 from my desktop for a long time and never had problems, I have a funny feeling all his problems will go away once he solves any permissions issues.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi

Sponsored links

(05-22-2009, 10:22 PM)echosierra Wrote:
(05-22-2009, 10:13 PM)Saiki Wrote: another sidenote: if you disable UAC vista acts just like XP in the permissions reguard

This is true, but I don't like suggesting to people to turn off a security feature just to get PCSX2 running.

in my opinion, that's just too much precautionary security lol
GOT IT!!! Everything is running smoothly but the sound. Does anybody know how I might be able to fix that? The game I'm running is Disgaea, if that matters.
Ok, and for some reason I don't have any text.