Destroy All Humans! 2 Graphical ISsue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Destroy-A...cal-issues is the original thread I found that had my exact same problem, but I do not like any of the solutions, for I don't know how they work. I would like an explanation of exactly what to do, so instead of finding solutions through other posts that link to even more posts, I can have one simple, direct solution. Can anyone help me? Please, this is one of my all-time favorites.

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report, moved to general discussion.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Press F9
Straight and simple
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-16-2015, 03:48 AM)RazerHusky Wrote: but I do not like any of the solutions, for I don't know how they work. I would like an explanation of exactly what to do,
yes, the solution is pressing F9. the explanation is it cycles through hardware mode to software mode.

software mode usually resolves all the graphical glitches in cost of more CPU power and forced native resolution. you can still use extra rendering threads to speed up the game speed according to your processor. if it's still too slow then, unfortunately you would have to do a CPU upgrade (or) play the game in your ps2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
According to the linked thread skipdraw might work as well...

Shadow Lady Wrote:That GSdump looks clear with "skipdraw = 3", just enable the hacks panel in GSdx ("GSdx > Hacks subsection" in the configuration guide to know how to enable and use them) and set skipdraw to 3 for this game and as far as the GSdump goes it seems to be all it needs.
Software mode is really the only way to fix it. DaH!2 is really broken for some reason on hardware mode.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Software mode is out of the question, period. Most anyone that uses it, knows it is laggy and slow.

Also there is no option that allows me to use skipdraw. Not in the GSDX menu, not in the GS menu in configure, no nothing.

And please give me an exact explanation of what to do, don';t link me to a page that gives me an answer that doesn't work. Just one, simple reply to tell me what to do. Thanks in advance (I know I sound grumpy. But I've been waiting, for a long time to paly this again.)
(04-19-2015, 04:33 AM)RazerHusky Wrote: Software mode is out of the question, period. Most anyone that uses it, knows it is laggy and slow.

Also there is no option that allows me to use skipdraw. Not in the GSDX menu, not in the GS menu in configure, no nothing.

And please give me an exact explanation of what to do, don';t link me to a page that gives me an answer that doesn't work. Just one, simple reply to tell me what to do. Thanks in advance (I know I sound grumpy. But I've been waiting, for a long time to paly this again.)

You could do to be a little more respectful, whether you have been waiting a while or not.

No, software mode is NOT laggy and slow. Unless your machine is too weak.

Skipdraw is found in GSdx settings under HW hacks configuration.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
My "machine" is powerful enough to run WoW, LoL, Diablo 3, and Crysis 3 at Ultra on both of my monitors. Again I repeat, Software Mode is slow. It is CPU based. End ofdiscussion. There are plenty of other threads explaining this already.

And I do not know where HW Hacks Configuration is.
(04-19-2015, 05:17 AM)RazerHusky Wrote: My "machine" is powerful enough to run WoW, LoL, Diablo 3, and Crysis 3 at Ultra on both of my monitors. Again I repeat, Software Mode is slow. It is CPU based. End ofdiscussion. There are plenty of other threads explaining this already.

And I do not know where HW Hacks Configuration is.

Yeah and emulation is not the same as PC gaming. You don't really want to argue with me on this, you will lose. Yes, software mode is CPU based, but that doesn't mean it is inherently slow. It's slower. But many people have machines plenty fast enough for it. If you don't, then continue playing on your PS2.