Dev9 DEV9giga-razi Crashes
I have seen multiple posts about this and no fixes. And I think it would be great to get to the bottom of this so we dont have to deal with this again.
I have been a user for pcsx2 for some time and I would love to play Timesplitter Future Perfect online with a few friends again. I dont think the online works for that game but Im going to use a Lan connection through Xlink Kai.
Anyway.

I try applying DEV9giga-razi and then it crashes. Even if I disable the Ethernet box it still crashes.
Im running windows 7 64 bit on my Macbook Pro which I brought the end of 2014 straight from the apple store so its definitely up to date. I'm not sure what the issue is here though?
I have winpcap installed, Even though only 32bit Systems only need it, but if I didn't have it, it wouldnt show up on my DEV9 plugins list.

I have gone through hell and back trying to find a way to play pcsx2 online and I cannot find a single solution and I dont want to have to buy a ethernet adaptor for no reason because apple like to be expensive. Please can someone help?

Can I play online wirelessly?

Sponsored links

To correct the crash

(06-03-2014, 04:24 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: ...
As it turns out, GiGaHeRz's Dev9 plugin looks for a folder called "Logs" in PCSX2's install directory, if this isn't present it will crash PCSX2, no warning, no hints as to what's happening (this folder is automatically created in portable mode).

If you have this issue, try creating a folder called "Logs" in PCSX2's install directory and you should be able use the plugin.

I believe there is no direct way to connect the dev9 plugin to a wireless adapter.

However, there are a number of workaround for this. A common method I've seen is to install a tap adapter (Link, scroll down to Tap-windows), create a network bridge between your wifi adapter and the tap adapter and then select the tap option in the dev9 plugin config.
Hey Ge-Force, I installed the openVPN Gui and created a network bridge between my wifi adaptor and the VPN, but still crashs when I apply the Giga-razi DEV9 plugin?
thanks for you help in advance
(02-24-2015, 04:47 PM)bizkitboii Wrote: Hey Ge-Force, I installed the openVPN Gui and created a network bridge between my wifi adaptor and the VPN, but still crashs when I apply the Giga-razi DEV9 plugin?
thanks for you help in advance

Did you create the "logs" folder in pcsx2's install directory?