Dev9 Gigaherz Plugin Download Help
Hello,

Can somebody give me a working download link for the Dev9 Gigaherz Plugin to play Gran Turismo 4 LAN Mode? All the links I've found are not working

Sponsored links

(03-01-2023, 01:01 AM)AndLib Wrote: Hello,
Can somebody give me a working download link for the Dev9 Gigaherz Plugin to play Gran Turismo 4 LAN Mode? All the links I've found are not working

Check to see if your PC (and PS2!!!) have static IP addresses without DHCP because DHCP prevents it from working.
1. Make sure you can play online by creating a Network-Configuration-File with one of your PS2 games!
2. You must use Action Replay MAX to copy this file to a USB stick.
(or a similar application that creates *.psu-files rather than *.max files) (then it has the ending *.max) 
3. After that, download myMC. [Its NOT my MemoryCard, its a programWink]
i don't wanna explain this program, cause it would take to much time, but hey, there is a README-FileWink
Hint: the commandpromt "-h" shows the help^^
4.Use the option "import" to import this *.max-file (or *.psu-file) to your *.ps2-file (pcsx2\memcards\*)
5. Do this with the game-files (the game saves) as well to ensure that it will function.
6. Verify that you want to use the same router/internet connection you used to play this game on your PS2 otherwise it won't work.
Now let's move on to the Dev9-Plugin:
1. Download and install [WinCap] first.
2. Launch PCSX2 version 0.9.4 and set up the dev9 plugin. Try to use the same connection that you use for internet access and try "switch" first.
Please don't recommend archaic versions of PCSX2 to people. Thanks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-14-2023, 10:07 AM)refraction Wrote: Please don't recommend archaic versions of PCSX2 to people. Thanks. geometry dash subzero

There are many old versions but they are still good.
0.9.4 is not good, it's been severely outclassed, it's compatibility was pretty poor and performance wasn't great either. It was objectively a worse experience.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-11-2023, 06:43 AM)equivalentspill Wrote: try this: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-do-some-...light=dev9 Run 3

Thanks.It works fine.