Dev9 Mac Address
Is there any possible way to change the mac address the dev9 plug in assigns to pcsx2 for online play?

I am playing Socom 2 via Xlink which assigns an IP address based on the mac address, seen as the dev9 plugin assigns the same mac address to every one, it's causing ip conflicts for us on Xlink Sad

Sponsored links

as long as you have done a full proper dump from your own PS2, you should have a unique MAC address afaik

Edit: nope i tell a lie, it is fixed in the program to 0x76, 0x6D, 0x61, 0x63, 0x30, 0x31
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Uh huh, is there anyway to change it? I am no programmer lol and wouldn't have a clue where to start without good instruction...
Hex editor maybe Tongue
Open the plugin in it and search for 76 6D 61 63 30 31 (or in reverse) like shown here.
Maybe works.
Im working a way to make one up based on the physical mac address the plugin gets so its semi unique

Get SVN revision r5805 when it's available, hopefully that resolves the mac issues, it now bases it on your network card (or winpcap)

(01-10-2014, 12:40 AM)refraction Wrote: Get SVN revision r5805 when it's available, hopefully that resolves the mac issues, it now bases it on your network card (or winpcap)

awesome! will look at that once my desktop is working again Smile