Dev9Ghz
Tried again with new BIOS dump from slim console, and ISO of its network disc ("Online start-up disc 4.0").
Still no dice, says network adapter isn't installed.

Sponsored links

WinDIP won't verify my network startup disc. I ripped it with image burn to an iso file and I get this form Windip:
'IOPRP243.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
'IOPRP241.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
'IOPRP243.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
'IOPRP242.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
'IOPRP250.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
'IOPRP250.IMG;1' is being scanned... No match found.
ERROR: The Image File is not DN*S enabled or uses an unsupported version!
What des this mean?
and why is this such a pain to setup??? Why can't we just use the network disc to create a network and then connect with a game, why all the patching nonsense?? My goal is to setup splitscreen multiplayer on games that don't support it (splinter cell) by running 2 instances of the emulator and linking them through lan or online. I thought it would be easier to do it with emulators (although there would be a big performance hit) but now i'm thinking i might as well try it with vmware and the pc versions ;(
You can always take a look at the code and fix it yourself, see how simple it is then Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Laugh Yeah i'll get right to it. If the guy who created it can make it work then he can make it work well and relatively easy to use, as it is it's insanely buggy half of the instructions are jibberish or above the level of most people who just want to play some online games (not everyone knows how to setup a hard coded ip, a link with instructions would be cool) Yeah it's free and i have no right to complain, but i can't really praise it either. Has anyone here successfully got the network setup disc patched? or just used a game with a network setup utility in it.
Well i got chaos theory running perfectly in vmware so i'll probably stick to that method for now. Odds are my old athlon ii x2 wouldn't handle parralel pcsx2's for multiplayer anyways Tongue2