Devil May Cry
I mean the buffer overflowing, usually happens when you shoot the guns really fast and almost always when shooting the guns in devil trigger mode. Sound gets very high and has garbage (cracks and pops)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I never heard that at all. Though I'm still in the first game at the moment. It's generally running at 80% now with the change to the beta and stuff. In boss fights and lots of enemies it still goes to 65%, but that can be useful.

I beat it. The last boss had a major graphical glitch, and I had to switch back to .9.6 (and to native reso) to even see what was going on. It ran as slow as 50% even during cutscenes. Man what an improvement performance wise the beta and such was. If only that glitch hadn't been there I wouldnt have switched back.
(03-04-2010, 11:17 PM)Bositman Wrote: I mean the buffer overflowing, usually happens when you shoot the guns really fast and almost always when shooting the guns in devil trigger mode. Sound gets very high and has garbage (cracks and pops)

Hmm, I never heard that, too. Or better, I never realised that^^. But I'm a perfectionist, I guess I'd have noticed something like this. I'll check this later, can't do that right now.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.