Devil May Cry 3 - Problem persists
I've noticed the health bar is partially visible and it seems to be under the background.
[Image: 2016-10-10%2001%2019%2027_zpsnwvpsb77.jpg]

[Image: 2016-10-10%2001%2020%2000_zpsrwfrbvvl.jpg]

--> pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-1427-g9af34cc-windows-x86

Sponsored links

I also have a problem with opengl and DMC3WackoE and thought it wouldn't warrant it's own thread.
when i enter certain areas with the opengl plugin (such as Temen-ni-gru bottom floor area or near it) i get a blue screen of death.
the specific error message is atikmdag.sys crashing. 
the other detail i got from this is 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
this just completely crashes my computer and this is the only time I've seen this error.
i work around this issue by putting my plugins to directX11 hardware mode.
to work around this I end up creating a save state in every room i enter.
i'm fine with this issue not being focused on to make way for ps1 emulation, however what i want to know is how can i know when this issue is going to happen?
Anyway i can tweak the Plugins and use opengl and not have my pc crash?

my specs are:
If you need anymore information, don't hesitate to ask.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU AMD FX-4350   
   RAM 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 
Graphics
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (MSI)   
My graphics drivers are updated to the most recent, thank you very much! Biggrin
Do you get the BSOD with normal PC games? As far as I know, all of the OpenGL issues are AMD's fault so we can't do anything about them.

However, I would suggest changing GSdx to run at native resolution and see if you still get blue screens.
Code:
all of the OpenGL issues are AMD's fault
unless proven otherwise Wink I'm not sure for all but at least most of them.

Code:
My graphics drivers are updated to the most recent, thank you very much! Biggrin
Yes latest driver is broken. Older are broken too but in another way. You can try to set accurate blending to at least basic (or higher).
Quote:Do you get the BSOD with normal PC games?
No, the only time i have gotten this error is with opengl on pcsx2. then again, i always play my pc games with the latest direct X available.
Quote:You can try to set accurate blending to at least basic (or higher).

Quote:However, I would suggest changing GSdx to run at native resolution and see if you still get blue screens.
Thanks! with these two solutions i have found out that my pc no longer crashes when i enter the problematic areas! you guys helped alot!
Blending setup ougt to be enough. Anyway AMD is working on it. I think they only manage to reproduce the issue so far. Last time they needed 6 months to release a fix. Don't expect a fix before Xmas.