Devil May Cry 3 SVN fix not working
i am using SVN r4833 and the fix isn't working i still get the blur in gameplay Huh
check out the attachment

PCSX2 settings :
everything default
using VU speed hack up to 1
recommended speed hacks on
tried with all of them disabled

GSDX settings :
DX11 (hardware)
X2 native
allow 8-bit textures enabled

if anymore information is needed i will get it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Need the CRC, I only included the NTSC-US Special Edition cause I couldn't find the CRC for the normal one which seems it's the one you have, so... need the CRC and it'll be added later Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
here you go : 2F7D8AD5

Edit : i hope "later" means few days not few months
Yes sir, we will try to do as you ask as soon as possible! We can't do otherwise anyway, since you're paying us all that mone...oh wait.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i didn't mean anything Rolleyes
Ok i crossed the line Blush
(08-04-2011, 03:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes sir, we will try to do as you ask as soon as possible! We can't do otherwise anyway, since you're paying us all that mone...oh wait.

you really have some problems with the money cause you mention it that much huh? I know you from greece and we all europeans know whazzup. sorry for ya.

@TS btw. the screenshot indicates your using version r4832. and well. what about learning to fix some special needs yourself. it's not that hard.
If waiting for this commit stops you from playing, and you can compile pcsx2 yourself, just add your game crc to the others in /trunk/plugins/GSdx/GSCrc.cpp :3 or apply this simple patch(to the source ofc). Nothing really hard, probably Shadow Lady will wait for having more to commit before applying thisSmile.
(08-04-2011, 04:30 PM)lol Wrote: you really have some problems with the money cause you mention it that much huh? I know you from greece and we all europeans know whazzup. sorry for ya.

@TS btw. the screenshot indicates your using version r4832. and well. what about learning to fix some special needs yourself. it's not that hard.

r4833 is a GSDX revision not PCSX2 the number wont change Wink

(08-04-2011, 04:30 PM)miseru99 Wrote: If waiting for this commit stops you from playing, and you can compile pcsx2 yourself, just add your game crc to the others in /trunk/plugins/GSdx/GSCrc.cpp :3 or apply this simple patch(to the source ofc). Nothing really hard, probably Shadow Lady will wait for having more to commit before applying thisSmile.

i will try to compile it my self
(08-04-2011, 04:37 PM)abdo123 Wrote: r4833 is a GSDX revision not PCSX2 the number wont change Wink

i will try to compile it my self

ok. and... let us know how you got gsdx to compile yourself - from a newb standpoint. I'd really like to read that.
i am just going to use that patch i wont play with the CRC hack fix