Devil May Cry 3 SVN fix not working
(08-04-2011, 04:30 PM)lol Wrote: you really have some problems with the money cause you mention it that much huh? I know you from greece and we all europeans know whazzup. sorry for ya.

@TS btw. the screenshot indicates your using version r4832. and well. what about learning to fix some special needs yourself. it's not that hard.

Well hi haxor Smile I guess an IP ban is in need, good riddance.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

<- newbie - from my point of view it's easy;].
@abdo123 if you don't even have VS installed, just point which GSdx (SSE)version you need, I'll make a quick build and pass you on pm;3. Not really a problem.
i need SEE4.1 please and can you make the build as modification of the latest revision
Check PMSmile it's on the latest, through last GSdx update was r4838
it is working perfectly ( there is a minor problem at pause menu nothing too annoying )
thank you
Well I only added game crc to already existing fix. Credits for all work and eventual bugs(hehe ;O) from this fix goes to Shadow LadyWink. You're welcome.
Oh this bug at pause menu happened because of AA
thanks alot Shadow Lady you made my favorite game playable
--Sorry for bothering anyone, but can anyone please make a crc hack for Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Dante's Awakening NTSC-U (CRC = 0x25FC361B) for bad graphics (bad post processing(s)) and double blurry image that exists till this day. I use Pcsx2 r5725 latest update and tried any option, but still nothing. Only Software rendering mod helps the problem, but enormously slows down the game and puts it into low res native (see the pictures below for comparison and the options I used for this SVN). My PC specs are:

-AMD Radeon HD6850 1GB GDDR5;
-AMD Phenom II X4 B55 3.2GHz Black Edition;
-Kingston HyperX 2+2GB 1333MHz RAM;
-Gigabyte GA870A UD3;
-500GB HDD;

--Settings pictures:

--Gameplay pictures blurred and brightened double images:

--Gameplay in software rendering mode which almost fixed game: