Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Dante's Awakening ghosting graphics problem
Please see the last post (my post) on this thread cause it would take me hundred years to transfer all that I've written and uploaded there, and please anyone help me with that problem:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Devil-May...#pid317736

Sponsored links

See hw hacks in video plugin maybe there is somthing for you.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-29-2013, 02:12 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: See hw hacks in video plugin maybe there is somthing for you.

No. I already written in my last post, that I linked, that I tried EVERYTHING and still i couldn't find the perfect combination to work perfectly! So I need the crc hack fix for GSDX11's problems with those DMC3 graphical anomalies!
You try everything that means you also try software mode, default settings,dx9,dx10 too,latest svn,stable 1.0.0, then the game is not playeble yet . Better to play it on your ps2 .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-29-2013, 04:24 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: You try everything that means you also try software mode, default settings,dx9,dx10 too,latest svn,stable 1.0.0, then the game is not playeble yet . Better to play it on your ps2 .

It was half playable with Pcsx2-r4787 BECAUSE it was CRC hacked. Now like it doesn't exists again! If you don't have solution, don't reply. Here is the text and link of the trunk:

"GSdx: CRC hackfix for Devil May Cry 3, removes bad postprocessing. Adjusted the SW Battlefront hackfix for the PAL versions (NTSC-U and PAL versions have the same CRC but use slighty different buffer/texture addresses...)"

https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4787
(08-29-2013, 04:24 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: You try everything that means you also try software mode, default settings,dx9,dx10 too,latest svn,stable 1.0.0, then the game is not playeble yet . Better to play it on your ps2 .

actually, that game IS playable.
It's just this ghosting effect that occurs when the picture is upscaled.

I know skipdraw set to 1 fixed this in FFX and GoW, but I have no clue about this game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-29-2013, 05:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: actually, that game IS playable.
It's just this ghosting effect that occurs when the picture is upscaled.

I know skipdraw set to 1 fixed this in FFX and GoW, but I have no clue about this game.

I didn't say that this game isn't playable. What I wanted to say is that it's almost fixed with those minor graphic anomalies like ghosting. I used the WildArmsOffset full option that only aligned some of graphics which were not in the line, but still ghost image of everything in the game exists. So please, find the solution and fix it cause DMC3SE is my most favourite game! Laugh

Not aligned:

Aligned:
    --> (I have taken this picture after changing the contrast and brightness option, the alignment of textures is important).
(08-30-2013, 03:45 PM)JovaZmajPcsx2 Wrote: I didn't say that this game isn't playable. What I wanted to say is that it's almost fixed with those minor graphic anomalies like ghosting. I used the WildArmsOffset full option that only aligned some of graphics which were not in the line, but still ghost image of everything in the game exists. So please, find the solution and fix it cause DMC3SE is my most favourite game! Laugh

hey bro i found a solution may help you , try dx9 mode, enable half pixel offset and see its or not.
A SUGGESTION - actually the problem solve in sw mode so why dont you use it.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-30-2013, 04:29 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: hey bro i found a solution may help you , try dx9 mode, enable half pixel offset and see its or not.
A SUGGESTION - actually the problem solve in sw mode so why dont you use it.

I already tried that solution. It is the same as if you use the Alpha hack in the dx11 mode, but it works much better in some case, but not fixing the problems mentioned (look at the pictures below to see what happens when you use the dx9 + half-pixel or dx11 Alpha). Half-pixel offset won't do anything :\ . I have read what you said on many threads and, generally, I've read all the threads and none has the solution, but there was one thread that had a CRC hacked GSDX, I think, and the person thanked the developer of that CRC cause he could play DMC3 without problems (as it is said there), but the download link is removed. I know that sw mode fixes all problems, but it's ugly and it's low res cause of performance fall.

-There is no pink light that was glowing like on PS2 or sw mode (dx9 + Half-pixel offset (as same as dx11 + Alpha) on the left and Software mode on the right):

I see what you mean.
In fact, you would need an unofficially hacked gsdx especially for this game.
Better ask directly the one who tried to post it, then.
unofficial versions won't be seen here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go