Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - Dante's Invisible Legs
Hey guys, I've recently started playing my PS2 games on the PC and am encountering a known graphics glitch with Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, where Dante's legs are missing. Everything else plays perfectly, normal speed and functionality, but his legs are invisible. He just looks like a torso of destruction.

Per the solutions in other threads, I downloaded the latest SVN build but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I copied my existing PCSX2 files to another folder just to be safe, and then simply added the extracted files from the newest SVN to my PS2 emulation folder. I imported my existing settings and then used each of the new .exe files in turn to try and play the game, but had no luck...same problem with the invisible legs. No other issues.

I'm guessing that I'm not installing/using the SVN update properly. Should I not be importing my existing settings? Do I have to do anything specific to apply the update or if I just extract the new files to the PCSX2 folder should it all be working straight away? I know one of the SVN releases has fixes for this game, and updating the SVN has worked for other people so I'm clearly doing something wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sponsored links

Well, the way you are extracting the SVN *should* work, but why not give it a try without importing the settings?

Also the SVN download is a standalone package that works by itself, it's not an update.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Got it! I guess trying to merge it with my existing emulator files was stupid because I redownloaded the SVN and just moved my games and bios to that folder instead and it's working perfectly now. Thanks!