Devil May Cry Mission 18
yes, ill post the code.. also, if you found a way, please post it as well,
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh

Sponsored links

I'll have a chat with friends and see if anyone has a copy. if not I'll work on one for the PC and try to translate it to PS2 (when I get around to installing it on my PC again..)

just to make sure: Which version of the game are you playing? DMC3/DMC3SE or DMC1?
DMC3 DANTE'S AWAKENING.. but as i was browsing for solution, i found out that this problem is common to both sepcial edition and dante's awakening.
sorry for the wrong spellings, i was on a hurry when i was typing.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

ok, so I'm looking for DMC3 reg. *makes a note of it*

let you know if/when I have anything
thanks in advance Laugh

oh, and before i forget, will you need a save game for dmc 3? so that you could try out the area with the problem?

i have found a way to finish the game (though i dont know all the details) but this should help all those people who got a problem with mission 18 of devil may cry. here how i did it.

yesterday i ask a friend of mine (the one who owns he devil may cry game that i am using, he have a ps2 and im so envious about it Tongue) if he have any save file of the game that he has completed. and he said yes, then i asked him if i could use it on my pcsx2. then today he handed me a file ( max drive format, file extension is .max), i dont know how he made that file though, and told me to use this MYMC program to convert it to .ps2 file. i followed the procedure of using the program ( its very easy to use), just delete your old devil may cry save on your memory card ( you can do it on the browser of your pcsx2 when loading without any disc inserted.) then import the .max file into it using mymc, and the file will be saved in your .ps2 file, use it , load the game and enjoy. (the save file i got has all the levels completed, so ill just skip mission 18 and go directly to mission 19, and since i really want to watch the cutscene, ill just watch in on youtube Tongue) well hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXCKoPWqs4o
when I set pcsx2 setting like this it works for me. And I hope it will work for someone else. Blink
Ehr yeah, the info is on the wiki page for this game and it's already set to those settings in the database for automatic fixes with recent SVN builds:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=De..._Awakening
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@refraction the r4600 is the official release.....0.9.8...Tongue2....