Did "FF7 - Dierge of Cerberus 7 (US)" playable around 60 fps?
Did "FF7 - Dierge of Cerberus 7 (US)" playable around 60 fps in PCSX2 0.9.6 ? ... because I couldn't play on this PC now but not soon.

I have read the compatibility on the PCSX2 official site with (FF7LaughOC SLES 54185 [E] - Ingame "which = not playable" in version PCSX2 0.9.3) but not 0.9.6 ... so is it become playable in 0.9.6 ? ... If can, I will buy the game.

Regarding the Bios, I have DUMP it from my friend PS2 SLIM (Europe v2.0).

I am going to own a new pc since with the spec:

OLD
- P4 3.0 GHZ (HT)
- MSI Radeon 9250
- 769 MB RAM

to

NEW
- Core2Quad 2.50GHZ with 4 MB cache. (I would like to overclocking it)
- Gigabyte ATI HD 4870. (I would like to overclocking it)
- 4 GB RAM.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy

Sponsored links

Your new Specs so powerfull, so I think You can play the game. But around 60fps, I don't think it go very easy for you...
I was try this game, it's just around 25fps. And...my specs :
Dual Core E2220 (2,4 Ghz)
9600Gt 512 Mb
2 Ram
Hope it usefull ...
you'll get better fps with a core 2 duo clocked to 4Ghz or intel i7 than a core 2 quad
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
ohhh .... but I have a budget problem and I more concentrate toward the graphic card than other .... and I use not only for PCSX2 but for other also .. Because I'm a 3d animator. so ... I need this kind of Multi-threating core to decrease the rendering time.
ah i see then you'll be good with a core 2 quad or AMD phenom II quad then
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
Thank for the comment ... ^_^
go with Nvidia if possible, ATI is not good with GSdx
edit: didnt read the post, i fail, anyway the CPU part below is still valid if your building it for gaming too. edit finished

concentrate on the CPU imo, its harder to replace than a GPU, since u just take out/plug in the GPU but the CPU is more tricky. i'd also wouldnt choose my GPU just to run PCSX2, i dont wanna sound rude Saiki, but if he gets a better deal with an ATI card he should buy that instead
bmate, that's not being rude, it's being ignorant Tongue ATI vid cards are not very compatible with PCSX2 (i.e., GSDX). Most have problems with it that impede gameplay. Therefore, Nvidia cards are really the best way to go for this.
Other than making sure to use an Nvidia card, CPU is by far much more important than GPU, as you can see from my crappy video card in my sig Laugh
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
i was refering to this, ATI card costs x$ nvidia card costs x$ not much difference between them, but that specific ATI outperforms the nvidia, then he shouldnt go with nvidia just for the sake of getting better speeds in PCSX2 thus maybe getting weaker performance in other PC applications with which he's gonna work

i never did say that GSdx likes ATI more than nvidia. infact i didnt even knew until i read Saikis post and im no ATI fanboy, trying to stay neutral...i got geforce and next card will be it too