Did anybody ever find a fix for The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning's flickering?
(05-21-2018, 11:02 PM)kozarovv Wrote: If you are testing on PCSX 1.4.0 (and probably on any install-able release) remember to put cheats into C:\Users\Your user name\Documents\PCSX2\cheats Because for some reason emu won't read it from program files/.. directory. 

You can change the default location for the cheats, from the Plugins and Bios selector. I added that change a few months ago.

Anyway it's fine the patch works, I had 1 letter missing from the pnach filename that I didn't notice.

If everything is stable I'll purge the GSdx hack and add this in the gamedb instead.

Sponsored links

(05-21-2018, 11:39 PM)lightningterror Wrote: You can change the default location for the cheats, from the Plugins and Bios selector. I added that change a few months ago.

Anyway it's fine the patch works, I had 1 letter missing from the pnach filename that I didn't notice.

If everything is stable I'll purge the GSdx hack and add this in the gamedb instead.

To be honest i played around 1 hour only, but there was nothing that looked bad. I also played with subtitles on, and everything looked fine. I try to look at TLoS: TEN in near future. I have EU PAL version, so i can try to look for patch.

Edit: Here are patches for The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night PAL/NTSC-U

Code:
comment=tested
//8AE9536D

patch=1,EE,00173C30,word,3464fff0
patch=1,EE,00173C3C,word,3463fffc

Code:
comment=SLUS
//B80CE8EC

patch=1,EE,00173CB0,word,3464fff0
patch=1,EE,00173CBC,word,3463fffc