Digimon Rumble Arena 2 Bottom Screen Glitchy and Blurry
So last time i played DMW 4 at lowest settings, and it was pretty decent (40-60 FPS) now im trying to run DRA-2 But i get this weird Bottom screen thingy.

Specs :
Windows Vista
1 GB Ram
Intel GMA 945
Intel Centrino Duo @ 2.00 GHz

EDIT : I fixed the glitched bottom screen ( I Pressed F9 ), but now it runs too slow.. Any idea how to make it fast or fix it? Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

By getting a decent PC.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah, that processor is quite low on Single threaded performance. DRA2 is not much demanding but, it will struggle on software mode for your processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
D: Thats too bad, but will it run DRA 2 decently in Pentium 4? ( Software Mode )
Pop your ps2 DVD in and give it a try. But I wouldn't expect much. Better keep playing those in your ps2 for now.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-10-2015, 01:36 PM)Krauger Wrote: D: Thats too bad, but will it run DRA 2 decently in Pentium 4? ( Software Mode )

sorry, no chance. maybe a G-series Pentium might farewell on it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
That problem happens with hardware mode;

Here's a video showing the problem:
watch?v=aCQiXK0VCOc
Digimon Battle Chronicle [SLPS_253.83]

Can it be fixed? I use hardware mode to get nice sharp objects;

That problem doesn't happen with the english version "Digimon Rumble Arena 2 [SLUS_210.67]"
the CRC for the japan version is not included, please provide your emulog. I might include the CRC in the list and give you a patch so that you can compile and check out whether it fixes the issue.
- Refraction
the log is attached.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 11,36 KB / Downloads: 343)
try compiling the following patch and test out the status of the issue at the compiled build.

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/compare/m...h:patch-12
- Refraction