Dinput Wrapper for SCP Driver
(12-03-2014, 03:12 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: The wrapper used a 64bit dll (vJoyInterface.dll)

I've attached a version that uses the 32bit dll, can you please test to see if it works.
I get HRESULT: 0x8007000B exception in
Code:
************** Exception text **************
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
   in vJoyInterfaceWrap.vJoy._vJoyEnabled()
   in ScpPad2vJoy.VJoyPost.Start(Boolean[] parSelectedPads, PadSettings config) in C:\Scarlet.Crush Productions\SCPPad2Vjoy\Source\ScpPad2Key\VJoyPost.cs:riga 30
   in ScpPad2vJoy.ScpForm.btnStart_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Scarlet.Crush Productions\SCPPad2Vjoy\Source\ScpPad2Key\ScpForm.cs:line 74
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I have x64.. is it expected?

Besides, why are you distributing the same ScpControl.dll that scarlet included in its 1.2.2.175 update?
And why you are not using AnalogTriggers profile by default? I mean.. shouldn't it be the most comprehensive?

Sponsored links

(12-06-2014, 06:19 PM)mirh Wrote: I have x64.. is it expected?

Besides, why are you distributing the same ScpControl.dll that scarlet included in its 1.2.2.175 update?
And why you are not using AnalogTriggers profile by default? I mean.. shouldn't it be the most comprehensive?

Are you using the X86 version or are you using the download from the OP? EDIT: it sounds like you are using the x86 version, download the other version from the op

I include it because I forgot to to remove it from the build folder after testing, using that specific version is not necessary.
EDIT: only the x86 version included it with the binary, the source code directory does include a copy for development purposes, but the pre-compiled program won't make use of it.

I used digital triggers because I assumed that would be what was most compatible with DXinput games.
Awesome, i finally decided to test it yesterday, i was renuent to use it since the last time i tried vjoy it leaved a permanent vjoy device that i couldnt get rid of untill i uninstalled the program, but with this, it creates the virtual joystick right to my needs, if i need a 4 axis-16 buttons gamepad, i only load the profile and start the mapper and voilĂ !!!! the device is created just as i needed it. If i need a 6 axis 8 buttons, is just what it creates, no need to meddling with confusing programs, only edit a TXT file and its done. And when closing the program it gets rid of the virtual joystick, AWESOME Laugh

I tested it with XIII for PC, i activated the joystick support, but it needs 16 buttons and for it to work as it should (and as the PS2 version). The DPAD cant be a POVHat, it must be buttons 13 to 16, so i was really struggling to make it work as i wanted (i've never liked to map the mouse to the analog stick nor using programs as joy2key or xpadder)
Hello,

tried to get this to work, but the pad won't work at all, no buttons, nothing. At 1 point i got messages that no native feed was available, but not anymore. The pad works fine otherwise.

Any ideas? Running Win7 64
Well it's working now!

When i posted first, i used the latest version of vjoy (2.0.5-080115), but i deinstalled it again and tried an older version, using 2.0.4 080714 now and it works! Great^^
Hey, I'm very close to getting this to work but something is going wrong at the last step.

My DS3 controller works using SCP no problem. It shows up as an xbox 360 controller and all is well. I run scppad2vjoy and everything shows up. I can go to the emulated joystick and see the 13 buttons etc, but it doesn't pick up the controller. As soon as I hit start on scppad2vjoy my computer stops detecting my DS3.

Is there something wrong with vJoy settings themselves? The config in vJoy doesn't make any sense to me.

(12-06-2014, 08:01 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Are you using the X86 version or are you using the download from the OP? EDIT: it sounds like you are using the x86 version, download the other version from the op

I include it because I forgot to to remove it from the build folder after testing, using that specific version is not necessary.
EDIT: only the x86 version included it with the binary, the source code directory does include a copy for development purposes, but the pre-compiled program won't make use of it.

I used digital triggers because I assumed that would be what was most compatible with DXinput games.
This program had issues with vJoy 2.0.5 and (until now) required an older version

I've just updated it for vJoy 2.0.5, try this newer version and see if it works.
Perfect! You're a hero. Works perfectly for FFXI now. Really awesome that it's so easy to switch on and off too and doesn't require a totally different driver setup like XBCD or something.

(07-07-2015, 12:32 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: This program had issues with vJoy 2.0.5 and (until now) required an older version

I've just updated it for vJoy 2.0.5, try this newer version and see if it works.
(07-07-2015, 12:32 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: This program had issues with vJoy 2.0.5 and (until now) required an older version

I got this error trying the new version with 2.0.5 vJoy.

[Image: Zr02IyN.png]

This is what my SCP directory looks like after copying what's inside the .7z archive

[Image: WVDdMYd.png]
I thought I had that issue pinned down.

I've uploaded a new build, try that.