Dinput Wrapper for SCP Driver
(12-31-2015, 01:26 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: I have a iPega bluetooth controller and need Xinput support.
You think this wrapper works with it?
It is just for use with SCPdriver. Period.

Sponsored links

A new version has been released.

V1.5 brings
Support for the latest version of ScpReloaded.
Deadzone support
You no-longer need to place Scp2vJoy in the same folder as ScpReloaded.

Deadzone
To types of deadzone are supported, Axial (a single axis) and Radial (two axes, such as a thumbstick)
to add a Axial deadzone, you would include in the config mapping file.

Code:
DEADZONE=[vJoyAxis],[Deadzone]

Where vJoyAxis is the axis of the Dinput controller and Deadzone is a value bettween 0-1, with 1 having the entire axes range be a deadzone and 0 having no deadzone.

If you wish to add a radial deadzone, add
Code:
DEADZONE=[vJoyAxis1],[vJoyAxis2],[Deadzone]

Where vJoyAxis1 and vJoyAxis2 are diffrent axes of the Dinput controller.
Can you please add axis inversion for triggers? Colin McRae Rally 2.0 do not work correctly without it.
Btw you did not mention in the manual that you can invert other axis, like AX=-LX. This however do not work with L2 and R2.
Option to use half range (only + or -) would be useful too.
(01-23-2016, 12:30 AM)shortcat Wrote: Can you please add axis inversion for triggers? Colin McRae Rally 2.0 do not work correctly without it.
Btw you did not mention in the manual that you can invert other axis, like AX=-LX. This however do not work with L2 and R2.
Option to use half range (only + or -) would be useful too.

I will look into adding support for this, thanks for the suggestion.
Will this ever support more than 4 pads ?
(02-20-2016, 06:50 PM)dragonpiper Wrote: Will this ever support more than 4 pads ?
I believe this depends on
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/129

But I guess it's a legit question, considering this is a DirectInput mod and afaik DI itself has no arbitrary joystick limit.
(02-20-2016, 06:50 PM)dragonpiper Wrote: Will this ever support more than 4 pads ?

If Microsoft will ever lift this limitation, then probably.
So does this really not work with Vista SP2?

It says on the VJoy page "vJoy device driver can be installed on Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Both x86 and x64 architectures are supported."

I've got this too work perfect on a Windows 7 and 8.1 computer, no luck on my Vista pc though. Any options?
Hello. First off, thank you for your work on this. I really appreciate it! I'm having an issue that I'm hoping you can help with. If not, that's okay, I'm just not sure where else to turn.

I've been using ScpReloaded for a while, and that works great even over Bluetooth. However, I cannot seem to make SCPPad2VJoy work in Final Fantasy VII (Steam version), which only sort of supports Xinput. I'm primarily interested in being able to use the dpad, which is not recognized in game when using only SCP.

I've installed vJoy. When I run SCPPad2VJoy I click Start, and see the devices enable/disable in Device Manager like they're supposed to. In "Set up USB Game Controllers" it shows vJoy Device, and picks up input. When I use Monitor vJoy it picks up input. It even picks up input in Final Fantasy VII's Settings -> Joystick to configure the buttons... But when I launch the game itself, no button presses are picked up at all. I've tried this with and without Bluetooth, and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
What is your config for SCPPad2VJoy and Final Fantasy VII?

Someone else had issues with using the Dpad with this game before and had to use a specific config.