Direct X problem...
ok step by step for you.
double click on pcsx2
click YES on update
click on download at the top of the yellow box from microsoft on the web page.
click on either run or save.
if you chose run, then just let it install the direct x update.
if you chose save, then find the file it just download'd and open it. let it install.
after its done, restart your computer.
double click on pcsx2 again, and it should work now.

Quote:did you you just download it and stare at it a bit, before attempting to re-open PCSX2?

Umm in the first box that open didnt you press "Yes". It should open a window to the download center....
^^ best posts ever.
[Image: 1816969.png]

Sponsored links

its just what i did my OS is XP and yes i downloaded the file and installed it... :[
OK,do you now get the update directx message anymore? Also post what processor and more importantly what graphics card you have
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the problem continues...
my processor is a pentium 4 (3.0GHz)
VC ATI radeon 9550 (256 ram 50bit)
Your graphics card is really old...you must set GSdx to direct x 9 hardware mode and select pixel shader 2...not sure if that will work either
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the plugin config is like that:
[Image: 56990886.jpg]
try running the redistributable. (when you run it you choose where to extract the setup files then go to that folder and run setup.exe)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...20F1244A8E
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i did it... but the issue continues.... T.T
I am having the same exact problem as the original poster. I have Windows XP pro service pack 3 and direct x 9c both installed (I checked with dxdiag). My current setup hardware wise is a Intel Core2 duo 2.66, 3.5 gigs or ram, and a GeForce 8800 GT. Any suggestions ( I already reinstalled both my Direct X and my video card drivers ( the most recent GeForce Driver Release 182 ). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated I just got done playing through Suikoden II again and I want to start playing through Suikoden III again as well. Thanks in advanced
Edit (Not sure if this helps at all but I just copied over my plugins from a older version of of pcsx2 and got the game to run fine using the ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 graphic drivers)
hi
i had this problem too but i instaled the direct x redistributable
and it worked fine