Direct3D 11 Renderer Problems.
I have DiretcX 11 installed but I can't find the renderer for my PCSX2 1.1.0. I watched a video on how to maximize my emulator speed and he said to select the Direct3D 11 for the renderer. Any help? How do I get this Direct3D 11 renderer?

Sponsored links

You have to go to the GS plugin configuration, there you choose from DX9 or 11

[Image: config12.png]

[Image: dx10.png]

AMD FX8350 @4,3 Ghz
M5A99X EVO R2.0
GTX 660TI CUII OC 3GD5
2x4GB RipjawsX @1600
PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350
which gpu do you have ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-27-2013, 02:39 AM)Zomdark Wrote: You have to go to the GS plugin configuration, there you choose from DX9 or 11

[Image: config12.png]

[Image: dx10.png]

That's the thing. I don't have that option to select the Direct3D11. All it goes to is Direct3D10.
correction which GPu do you have AND did you update directx ?
If you have DX10 then just use it, GSdx shows either DX10 or DX11 depending which is max supported by your gpu, but in fact it uses same code and works in same way/speed/quality.
Edit: and in fact if the person creating any kind of guide didn't even mentioned that, it's probably yet another person with "best settings" which he posts around as universal when in fact it works only for his hardware and game(in other words his settings will give different results for you unless you have identical hardware limitations and same game;]).
(09-27-2013, 04:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: correction which GPu do you have AND did you update directx ?

My GPu is Intel HD Graphics. I can play Kingdom hearts Re Chain of Memories fine. I'm now trying to play Crash Nitro Kart. I know my computer can handle this. I play all the latest games on decent settings.
Maybe you can help me on which setting's I need to put it on.

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Intel Pentium Dual Core B950 2.10 GHz
4 gb ram
Intel HD Graphics
DirectX 11 (just updated it today)

(Don't ask how I can play all the latest games. My mind is blown just as much as yours. Guess it depends on how well optimized the game is.)
(09-27-2013, 05:50 AM)DJZAwesomeness Wrote: My GPu is Intel HD Graphics. I can play Kingdom hearts Re Chain of Memories fine. I'm now trying to play Crash Nitro Kart. I know my computer can handle this. I play all the latest games on decent settings.
Maybe you can help me on which setting's I need to put it on.

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Intel Pentium Dual Core B950 2.10 GHz
4 gb ram
Intel HD Graphics
DirectX 11 (just updated it today)

(Don't ask how I can play all the latest games. My mind is blown just as much as yours. Guess it depends on how well optimized the game is.)

that computer barely cuts it for pcsx2 and ps2 emulations YOU cant compare emulations to something programed for actual pc

Short of the games that arnt very demanding you wont get many games running full speed on that
(09-27-2013, 02:27 AM)DJZAwesomeness Wrote: I watched a video on how to maximize my emulator speed and he said to select the Direct3D 11 for the renderer.
Probably skipped half of video and jumped to part you interested in ? Smile Why not asking on video comments?

(09-27-2013, 04:53 AM)miseru99 Wrote: it's probably yet another person with "best settings" which he posts around as universal when in fact it works only for his hardware and game.
Yes, someone always guilty Laugh
Quote:I'm now trying to play Crash Nitro Kart. I know my computer can handle this.
no.
Quote:I play all the latest games on decent settings.
i hope you're not comparing native PC games to emulation... this is a complete nonsense.
Quote:My GPU is Intel HD Graphics.
and that's probably why you con't use dx11. Your GPU isn't dx11 capable. Stick with dx10

as the others members said : your machine is on the weak side for PS2 emulation. Don't expect too much.