Direct3D and OpenGL issues after anniversary edition
Is anybody brave enough to try this? https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...-jaybee/1/

in the post is updated version of the script. I have nvidia too so i wonder.
just a side note, i never inslalls nvidia experience

There is more lot of this https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive...tuttering/

But why OGL would have cause problems? I see only drivers as culprit.

Sponsored links

No offense to anyone but if you want the honest truth Windows 7 was the last good operating system released by Microsoft. That's why many people stayed with it or moved to Linux. But you practically had Microsoft forcing Windows 10 onto everybody's computers which led to some legal problems for Microsoft. I don't know the specifics but why would anybody in they're right mind even want to allow such an operating system to remain on they're computer in the first place?

I applaud those who stuck with Windows 7 I suggest others do the same or try Linux.
(01-14-2018, 07:35 AM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: No offense to anyone but if you want the honest truth Windows 7 was the last good operating system released by Microsoft. That's why many people stayed with it or moved to Linux. But you practically had Microsoft forcing Windows 10 onto everybody's computers which led to some legal problems for Microsoft. I don't know the specifics but why would anybody in they're right mind even want to allow such an operating system to remain on they're computer in the first place?

I applaud those who stuck with Windows 7 I suggest others do the same or try Linux.

I was in the same boat until I switched to Win 10. Automatic updates and Microsoft thinking they know what the correct driver for your device is the only thing that gets me. Win 7 feels akward and clunky to use nowadays imo. Now that I have 3 drives, I've gone back to dual booting Debian as well to play around more in the future.