Direct3D11 not shown / recognized. Need help. :(
(08-14-2012, 11:51 AM)Draygon Wrote: Okay, I was able to choose my GT555M in the nvidia driver as global graphic card. Now PCSX2 detects Direct3D11.

But if I use Direct3D11, I don't see anything if I boot up a game. Not even the bootscreen (full boot). I hear sound with Direct3D11 and the fps are shown, but the screen is black.

Direct3D9 is working. Direct3D10 is gone.

Direct3D11 is the same as Direct3D10 it's just renamed ....

what you really want is the HUGE speed boost and lower CPU temps in everything now !

Sponsored links

The problem is, that I can't choose Direct3D10 anymore. Just Direct3D11. And with Direct3D11, I get a black screen for every game I start.

I installed the latest NVIDIA GT555M and the latest Intel HD3000 driver, so what's wrong here? Really sad!
whats wrong, is it appears a check in affecting gsdx has broken d3d11 for some reason on nvidia hardware

the latest trunk appears to work however, so its got me scratching my head o.o
(08-14-2012, 08:56 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: whats wrong, is it appears a check in affecting gsdx has broken d3d11 for some reason on nvidia hardware

the latest trunk appears to work however, so its got me scratching my head o.o

I'm also testing the latest trunk now. Smile

Edit: I have exactly the SAME problem with the latest trunk: There is a black screen, if I choose Direct3D11. I really need help here, it's driving me nuts. Sad
You aren't launching pcsx2 from steam or xfire are you?
For sure not. Smile

I'm starting just the clean PCSX2.exe. Also, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 SP1, I'm really sad I have problems with PCSX2.
that's got to be a HW problem i am afraid not a problem with PCSX2

i am sure one of the HW experts will tell you a way to identify if that problem is hardware related problem just not me Laugh
Well, every other games are working fine with my GPU. And Direct3D9 is working, why not Direct3D11 then? Aww... Sad
Try using the latest revision maybe? http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
(08-15-2012, 12:46 AM)naoan Wrote: Try using the latest revision maybe? http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

I already tried it. I was able to choose my GT555M there directly, but still got a black screen with Direct3D11 (Direct3D9 working again...). Sad