Direct3d11 (hardware) issues
I recently started using PCSX2 and have hit a roadblock, using software method I can run all games perfectly but am constricted to the native resolution, but every time I use hardware mode some games will run fine (at most parts) but some get glitchy boxes everywhere that look like QR codes, I have a 4770k, 16 gigs of ram, and a gtx 780. My system should be plenty powerfull to run the games properly, but it seems hit and miss. I tried google but couldn't find proper threads on my problem any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I am using 1.2.1
In an attempt to clear the glitch I'm currently running the program clean

games like kingdom heart 1 and 2 will display boxes during most cutscenes
mvp baseball 2004/5 will not even render uniforms properly
COD big red one features boxes everywhere making menus impossible to navigate

there is a quite few more with slightly less issues

only games which I have ran perfectly has been tales of abyss, god of war 2, and ratchet and clank
What version of Nvidia's graphics drivers are you using?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-08-2014, 07:17 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: What version of Nvidia's graphics drivers are you using?
the latest whql version 337.88, I am also on windows 8.1 for that matter
It's most likely the drivers, as Nvidia keeps breaking PCSX2 with their drivers. Try this one: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-w...river.html

Edit: Actually there are some later ones that work, in fact everything but the MOST recent should work okay IF you enable the Nvidia hack in GSdx hardware hacks. But the most recent broke stuff again.
Thanks for saying KH has issues before I updated drivers. I'll use afterburner for video capture I guess.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
thank you for the tip but sadly that did not fix the issue for me, I'm going to try downgrading again to an even older driver, any other advice?

Nobbs66 if you are using a gtx7xx and hardware mode could you tell me some of the settings you are using?
Going older than 320 won't help I don't think.

Perhaps you can provide a screenshot of the issue? I mean I know what QR codes look like but I'd like to get a good look at what's going on.
on a few games it can be as bad as that (gran tourismo 4 does the same)
on others it will be in menu images replaced by that or during load screens and a few have it much less pronounced.

and on a select few, no issues noticed (far as I can see)