DirectX Error
Well like i saw all the other options but i didn't wanna ***** with 'em lol but i'll list them all here.

Graphics: GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
First Controller: SSSPSX Pad Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
Cdvdrom: Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0
USB: Usbnull Driver 0.5.0
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Second Controller: ilyPad 0.9.9
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
----------------
Config Advanced -
EE Recs Options:
Round Mode: Chop/Zero
Clamp Mode: Normal; Denormals are Zero

VU Recs Options:
Round mode: Chop/Zero
Clamp Mode: Normal; Denormals are Zero

And that's about it, minus the speed hacks lol

Sponsored links

I have the same problem as oBasixo above. Below is my log output:

PCSX2 0.9.6 - compiled on Feb 27 2009
Savestate version: 8b400004
x86Init:
CPU vendor name = AuthenticAMD
FamilyID = 2
x86Family = AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
CPU speed = 2.614 Ghz
Cores = 2 physical [2 logical]
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = 178bfbff 00002001
x86EFlags = ebd3fbff
Features:
Detected MMX
Detected SSE
Detected SSE2
Detected SSE3
Not Detected SSSE3
Not Detected SSE4.1
Extended AMD Features:
Detected MMX2
Detected 3DNOW
Detected 3DNOW2
Hotkeys:
F1 - save state
(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state
Bios Version 2.0
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS Plugin...
MTGS > GSopen Finished, return code: 0xffffffff

My Configurations are:

Graphics - GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
  • Resolution - Windowed
  • Renderer - Direct3D9 (Hardware)
  • Shader - Pixel Shader 3.0
  • Interlacing - None
  • Aspect Ratio - 19:9
  • D3D Internal Res - 1024x1024
  • All other options are left as default

First Controller - LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0
USB - USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Sound - SPU2-X 1.1.0
Second Controller - LilyPad 0.9.9
Dev9 - DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios - Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

Also, I notice every time I select Config | Configure from the menu, I got this error:

Plugin load failure: D:\Softwares\Games\Sony PlayStation 2\PCSX2\plugins\ZeroGS.dll SysLibError Message: <NULL>

Have tried to delete the INI files and try again numerous times without success. I've also downloaded directx_jun2008_redist.exe from MS and install it without success.

Can any expert shed some light on this?
(03-24-2009, 10:03 PM)icepax Wrote: I've also downloaded directx_jun2008_redist.exe from MS and install it without success.
the latest version is november 2008, not june 2008 Mellow

could you both provide pictures of everything (config->configure, config->cpu, config->speed hacks, config->advanced, and plugins configs)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Bug 
(03-24-2009, 11:34 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 10:03 PM)icepax Wrote: I've also downloaded directx_jun2008_redist.exe from MS and install it without success.
the latest version is november 2008, not june 2008 Mellow

could you both provide pictures of everything (config->configure, config->cpu, config->speed hacks, config->advanced, and plugins configs)

Hi LuisR14

Installing directx_nov2008_redist.exe solves the error I had previously. Thanks for the tip.

Anyway, when I started the Lemmings game I seemed to get the screens all mucked up (can't read the menu display and text) after the initial game intro. I would like to send you screendumps but when I click the Insert Image button, it asks me for a HTTP address. I don't have a web server so how can I load the screendumps for you to see? Do you have any instruction on how to load images. What other info/screendumps can I provide to you for troubleshooting? Please let me know. Thanks
put the images on an image hosting server like imageshack (which i hate) or photobucket or something and copy the link and paste it in that dialog box. Smile

or something better add the images as attachments Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(03-26-2009, 12:41 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: put the images on an image hosting server like imageshack (which i hate) or photobucket or something and copy the link and paste it in that dialog box. Smile

or something better add the images as attachments Smile

I've loaded the images as attachments. Thanks, LuisR14.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

why don't you try gsdx (it's more compatible and up to date), and if you're going to have it fullscreen then disable the "hide on fullscreen escape" hack in lilypad. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(03-26-2009, 04:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: why don't you try gsdx (it's more compatible and up to date), and if you're going to have it fullscreen then disable the "hide on fullscreen escape" hack in lilypad. Smile

I tried that. Failed. I started a topic on how Lemmings looks like poo, and refraction said it was the fault of Path 3... perhaps an update in the Playground or 0.9.6 stage broke it?

Lemmings worked fine under 0.9.4 for reference. But was impossibly slow.
(03-26-2009, 08:36 AM)zapzupnz Wrote:
(03-26-2009, 04:17 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: why don't you try gsdx (it's more compatible and up to date), and if you're going to have it fullscreen then disable the "hide on fullscreen escape" hack in lilypad. Smile

I tried that. Failed. I started a topic on how Lemmings looks like poo, and refraction said it was the fault of Path 3... perhaps an update in the Playground or 0.9.6 stage broke it?

Lemmings worked fine under 0.9.4 for reference. But was impossibly slow.

Thanks, zapzupnz, glad I'm not the only one having prob with this game. I've tried different config settings without success. Guess I might have to wait for a game patch from DEV team. Biggrin

By the way, does PCSX2 picks up the patch for a particular game automatically by selecting Misc | Enable Patches, or does one has to do something special in the program for the patch to be picked up when the game ran. The reason I ask is because there is a patch for the Fast N the Furious found in Config | Patches - but I don't think the patch is executed by PCSX2 as it reports in the DOS console no patch was found for this game. Anyone has a clue why it reports no patch found even though there's one in the list of patches that came with 0.9.6?
probably it's for another version of the game (check the naming carefully) Smile
Windows 7 64bit