DirectX Problem
*For every problem I receive, I'll provide a screenshot.*

Hello PCSX2 Users, this is my first time using PCSX2 0.9.7 so bare with me. I've encountered a problem setting up PCSX2. While I choose and configure my plugins and click next, a message pops up saying "You need to update some directx libraries, would you like to do it now?" I clicked Yes and it directed me to the Microsoft website. I downloaded a DirectX Web Installer. As I run through the installation, I received this error message "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem." Now you are wondering this is not PCSX2's problem, its Microsoft's - I know that. But I only receive this "Update DirectX" message for the PCSX2 Emulator. None of my games recieve this message. The .logs will be shown at the end of this thread. Now you seen all of the errors I receive, please help me remove and fix this problem so if anyone gets this problem like me ever again, they can read this thread. Thanks. EHPiCk.

Computer Specifications :

Desktop or Laptop = Laptop
Operating System = Windows 7 Home Premium
CPU = AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core M300 2.0 GHz
RAM = 3.00 GB (2.75 GB usable)
System Type = 64-bit Operating System
Video Card = AMD M860G with ATI Mobility Radeon 4100
DirectX Version = 11

Screenshots :

Update DirectX

DirectX Installation Error

DirectX.log

DXError.log

Thanks again.

Sponsored links

Not a bug report, moved.

Try installing the redistributable instead:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-12-2010, 12:38 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Not a bug report, moved.

Try installing the redistributable instead:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Hey Shadow Lady, thank you for your time and effort. And sorry about the "Not a bug report" thing. I didn't know.

Anyways, I installed the redistributable DirectX version. It finally worked.

Thanks.