Directing to ISO? (N00b)
Ok. I got the beta plugins, with gsdx somewhere in the 1400range and Linuz ISO at 0.9.0.
But all i get is a black screen. Darn.
Also the command promt, after the "iso read block" it says booting Bios but then tells me:
ERROR: SYSTEM.CNF not found
Sad
Just a black screen and no sound. 60 Frames per second of black though! Laugh
SORRY FOR THIS.

Sponsored links

What game are you trying to play; there is the possibility that it just doesn't work with pcsx2 yet.
I am "trying" to play Kingdom Hearts 2. NSTC of course. Which has full compatibility with pcsx2. D:
Are you sure you're pointing it to the right Image file and not just to the file inside the disc?

I mean you didnt just copy the file inside the disc to your hard disk right?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I am sure. I've got the ISO, named "KH2.ISO" in its own folder. Completely separate from the disc.
Try playing from the disk to see if the iso is corrupted.
I executed it and got the same result.
Does that mean its corrupted?
If you mean you clicked the execute option in pcsx2, then no. That just runs the BIOS before running the game.
Oh i get it! -_-' I tried this disc and another disc and neither work... I'm probably doing something wrong. But i don't know what, so that's why i'm here. Sad
As in i used the CD executable plugins and pointed it towards the disc and got the same result.
Quote:ERROR: SYSTEM.CNF not found

This is 100% a bad CDVD configuration.
Here's how it is:

1)Make an iso of your disc with imgburn
2)Use the Linuz ISO plugin,configure it and point it to your newly created file
3)Make sure the image is NOT mounted with any other external program
4)File->Run CD/DVD

OR

1)Put the disc in your drive
2)Select Gigaherz CDVD or PeOps CDVD and configure them to read from the drive letter you put the disc into
3)File->Run CD/DVD

Both ways should work fine. If you still get the same error it means your disc is either damaged or not a ps2 game
[Image: newsig.jpg]