Directx 10 with GS Plugin help?
Question 
so I downloaded PCSX2 .9.6 last night, first time downloading any version of any ps2 emulator Blush . anyhow after struggling till 1 am PST with trying to get the gs plugin to work and repeatedly being told and attempting to install Directx 9.0c I thought hey why not run dxdiag and see what version I have. So it turns out I have DirectX 10 which according to wiki is backwards compatible for 9.0c which is supposed to be the latest version Huh . Help would be very nice, got very excited to be able to play grandia 2 on my lappy last night only to trip and fall on my face with this Unsure

My computer Specs are as followed:
CPU: Athlon Dual Core QL-60 ~1.9GHz
Graphics Card: Nividia GeForce 82000M G
RAM: 1790MB
Directx version installed: 10

Sponsored links

it doesn't matter, you need to installl the Dx9 March (i think) 2009, here is it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Right, there's subversions of directx. You may have the dx10 framework from 2007 installed, but GSdx needs the dlls from 2009.
Oh, your next question will be how to speed up emulation... You can't with this pc, it's way below the needed capabilities :/
(09-16-2009, 01:15 AM)marche1990 Wrote: it doesn't matter, you need to installl the Dx9 March (i think) 2009, here is it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Thanks for the help that worked.
(09-16-2009, 01:26 AM)rama Wrote: Right, there's subversions of directx. You may have the dx10 framework from 2007 installed, but GSdx needs the dlls from 2009.
Oh, your next question will be how to speed up emulation... You can't with this pc, it's way below the needed capabilities :/

*twists my twinkers hat around* I sped it up pretty decently, it is no longer slower than a snail in molasses, more like as slow as catching a greased pig is now. I probably will be getting more ram though.
More RAM won't help. Your CPU and GPU are very weak.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Man at me the like not work ..:|