Dirge of Cerberus half-screen problems
I did a search and downloaded the old plugins, checked if I had SDL.dll and all that but the old dll libraries that were posted way back just refuse to load. I read in a more recent thread that the development of the emulator moved on and all, so my question is, is there a way to run the game in hardware mode (software runs too slow for me) and not have that annoying graphical glitch?

THanks

Sponsored links

Maybe using gsdx ogl mode...
But since software mode is too slow for you, it's possible gsdx ogl mode won't cut it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried using the latest release of the emulator and it still has the same problem. Isn't there a workaround by now?
(12-06-2015, 08:10 AM)dimasok Wrote: I tried using the latest release of the emulator and it still has the same problem. Isn't there a workaround by now?

since it works fine in software mode, probabably not.
Doesn't gsdx ogl mode do the trick ?
what do you mean by "latest release" ?
GIT ?
It stutters in software mode, especially when it comes to sound. By latest release I mean the last one that was posted here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

I tried selecting OpenGL but after I click OK it says something about not being able to launch and reverts back to DX11 Hardware.
(12-07-2015, 08:12 AM)dimasok Wrote: It stutters in software mode, especially when it comes to sound. By latest release I mean the last one that was posted here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

I tried selecting OpenGL but after I click OK it says something about not being able to launch and reverts back to DX11 Hardware.

I guess your GPU isn't able to use Opengl mode then.
what are your specs ?
Depending on your fps drops setting synchronization mode in spu2-x settings to async mix instead of timestretch could reduce or remove the sound stuttering.