EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1)

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Completed-game

Comments:

Plays pretty well, did the entire game around 60 FPS with x2 Native. Slight lag problems though, when trying to record with FRAPS. FPS dropped down to 40 FPS, same when using the internal recorder.

Bugs:

For some reason, the arrow icon doesn't appear when choosing something in the menu, or at a water fountain. Switching to software mode will fix this.
Also noted that when saving, the saving text overlapped the bled into the save data text. Switching to software mode will fix this.
When playing the game, it is really blurry, even at custom Native resolution. Enable HW Hacks in GSdx and change Skipdraw to 1.
Playable
Thanks for the report. Tried GSdx software mode? How did you complete the game without being able to tell what you're selecting at the menu? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-30-2012, 10:22 AM)Bositman Wrote: Thanks for the report. Tried GSdx software mode? How did you complete the game without being able to tell what you're selecting at the menu? Tongue

Yeah, software mode does fix both issues. And the reason I was able to finish it was because I had played it on my actual PS2. The arrow always started at the top most option.