Disc Swapping?
let's try an experiment..
(don't assume anything, just try it)

I know for a fact PS1 cds read perfectly so between swapping a cDVD try inserting a PS1 cd, if you don't have one find a demo disc online or request one and I'll upload one (they are freely distributed, thus aren't losing anyone money if you download one) and see if that works for you

Sponsored links

Saiki, I just tried that with Legends of Legaia, without hitting esc to stop emulation in SW2 :XL i went to import, then clicked proceed and selected Legend of Legaia and it gave me the wrong disc message
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
That is the standard operation so maybe you already did, but since it is not reported, try it at windowed mod so you can access the GUI without stopping the emulation.

The moment the game asks for the second disk, or is expecting it (I don't know how this game behaves), select it from the CDVD plugin and hit swap disk.That must be done when the game is not trying to read the first disk anymore and the emulation must not be stopped.

I'm not sure if will work, just a wild guess.

May work hitting esc, swapping and then "resume", not boot CDVD.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-21-2013, 05:01 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: That is the standard operation so maybe you already did, but since it is not reported, try it at windowed mod so you can access the GUI without stopping the emulation.

The moment the game asks for the second disk, or is expecting it (I don't know how this game behaves), select it from the CDVD plugin and hit swap disk.That must be done when the game is not trying to read the first disk anymore and the emulation must not be stopped.

I'm not sure if will work, just a wild guess.

May work hitting esc, swapping and then "resume", not boot CDVD.

I've already tried that in another thread, I just conjoined it to here so we don't have two floating around. I had done it in windowed mode and swapped the disc when it prompts me too, So i am guessing it's not trying to read it anymore. But it still says it's the wrong disc, when it isn't
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(04-21-2013, 06:33 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: I've already tried that in another thread, I just conjoined it to here so we don't have two floating around. I had done it in windowed mode and swapped the disc when it prompts me too, So i am guessing it's not trying to read it anymore. But it still says it's the wrong disc, when it isn't
I assume you used resume instead booting again, so that may be a game specific issue to what I have no ideas to add, sorry.

Everything I could add to this point on would be too wild guesses, ranging from actual bug with that game emulation, to actually wrong disk (as in incorrect rip), BIOS for different region and so on.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-21-2013, 02:41 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I assume you used resume instead booting again, so that may be a game specific issue to what I have no ideas to add, sorry.

Everything I could add to this point on would be too wild guesses, ranging from actual bug with that game emulation, to actually wrong disk (as in incorrect rip), BIOS for different region and so on.

Rule out the RIP, i've tried with original discs

For those who are unclear as a lof of people suggest saving first, ect. This is what i am trying to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnbLdaiXJo

Now, this is IS NOT PCSX2, it's a recording of a real PS2
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64