Disc Swapping?
Does this work for the Samurai Warriors Games? I can't seem to get it working. I am doing as the game asks, and am using Gigaherz CD/DVD Plugin.

Sponsored links

(04-14-2013, 02:54 AM)CGI Wrote: Does this work for the Samurai Warriors Games? I can't seem to get it working. I am doing as the game asks, and am using Gigaherz CD/DVD Plugin.

Don't use gigaherz. Dump the games and use the internal ISO loader, switch the discs via the GUI and it should work fine.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Oops. My mistake. It turns out I was already using the internal ISO loader... sorry for the mistake. Where it says CDVD I am using the ISO Tab, not the Plugin Tab. I can not import data.
It's sadly still broken, Unless someone fixed it that i am unaware of. I tried it the other day and it just tells me to insert the right disc
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Does the game save at the first disc end? if so, select the disc 2 from the CDVD tab (ahh, don't have image or actual disk mounted on the physical or virtual driver) and reload from the boot fast option, chose to load from memcard. That should work, sstate will not help because it saves the whole memory used by PCSX2.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Sorry man. I'm not following what you're telling me to do very well.
(04-14-2013, 06:14 PM)CGI Wrote: Sorry man. I'm not following what you're telling me to do very well.

did the game ask you to save at the disc 1 end?
No. I haven't got there yet. I do have a save file for Samurai Warriors 1 though. That's all you need to import all the characters from 1 to 1:XL. Just any old save file.
No way to do it then?
(04-14-2013, 10:31 PM)CGI Wrote: No way to do it then?

I don't know, the games I played which need disk swapping (like Xenosaga II and III) save the game at the very last scene, this save can then be used to start the second disk.

No other save before that one allows you starting from the second disc for they reference material from the first which is not there anymore.