Disgaea 2 FPS PROBLEM
Disgaea 2 ran perfectly 59fps, few glitches here and there but nothign serious. consistent fps rates until i reached the battle arena.(Episode 6, Coliseum) Its not the battles itself that are the problem(the fps runs fine at 59 during battles) But its where the new exchange of that main menu takes place in that dungeon where you buy your weapons, armor, items, assembly, item world etc. The fps drops to 10-12fps. lol? not sure why but it is very difficult and i have not been able to solve this. I am trying as fast as i can to complete this area so it will migrate out of here. Anyone with similar problems? suggestions? help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

does dropping the anti aliasing or any other speed hacks or clamp modes change the fps at all?
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

nah i dint do that yet. Where do i do that?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXII-Bes...#pid164681
id read more than just that post. but it shows what i do to increase fps for ffx. which should increase any game's fps.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

i kno i started that post lol. i tried it already. it sjust mind boggling why it now just shuts down whenver i enter the assembly and i cant get passed the the evil temptations battle after it just shuts off the pcsx. frustrating...