Disgaea 2 Widescreen patch problem.
So I've just finished Disgaea 1 with widescreen patch by nemesis2000 and it was working perfectly (pic related). But when I started Disgaea 2 I ran into this (pic), the patch is somewhat working, but you can see the problem. Any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The patch isn't working at all, it just stretches the screen like it does without a patch. Find or make a working patch. I don't own the game, so I can't help you.
(10-11-2015, 12:39 PM)FlatOut Wrote: The patch isn't working at all, it just stretches the screen like it does without a patch. Find or make a working patch. I don't own the game, so I can't help you.

Well it does something. Cause if I just stretch the screen it looks like this.

So the aspect ratio is partially fixed? Like instead of 4:3 you see 16:9 on your 16:10 screen and the stretching results in additional image squeeze?

What have you selected in gs window settings (under pcsx2 emulation settings and not in gsdx plugin settings) as aspect ratio?
(10-11-2015, 04:46 PM)willkuer Wrote: So the aspect ratio is partially fixed? Like instead of 4:3 you see 16:9 on your 16:10 screen and the stretching results in additional image squeeze?

What have you selected in gs window settings (under pcsx2 emulation settings and not in gsdx plugin settings) as aspect ratio?

Actually I have a screen with 16:9 ratio, so I selected [Widescreen 16:9]. I somehow managed to fix screen stretching, but my characters still look kind of compressed.