Disk not getting past initial loading screen?
CDVD - Plugin
Config - Plugin/BIOS selector - CDVDgigahertz (20151231175709ll) 0.9.0 [cdvdGigahertz] - Configure - F:
Reboot CDVD (fast) or (Full)

Both launch the game (on the compatible list) but it never gets past the loading screen.
Says 100% and 60.0 at the top

I have version 1.4.0 installed and my PC is more than capable.

Am I doing something wrong?
I'm very new to this, so I apologize if I left out some vital details.

Sponsored links

What game?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-29-2016, 04:22 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: What game?

The Guy Game
Disk is mint
I looked up the compatibility list for this game, and noticed that someone reported

"Runs above full speed., Slight corruption in IPU on occasion. Using gigaherz CDVD causes CDVD read errors on intro loading screen"

I wonder if that's what's going on with you, since you're also using the gigaherz CDVD
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-29-2016, 04:43 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: I looked up the compatibility list for this game, and noticed that someone reported

"Runs above full speed., Slight corruption in IPU on occasion. Using gigaherz CDVD causes CDVD read errors on intro loading screen"

I wonder if that's what's going on with you, since you're also using the gigaherz CDVD

I'm not sure what that could be, but the % on top spikes above 100% really quick and then goes to 100% and stays there.
Is there any other info I can provide to see what's up? or a possible fix for this?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Select Loading as ISO. and choose the iso directly. Like Rogue Galaxy loading it through the plugin causes it to have problems.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(11-29-2016, 07:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Intel core i7 6700k
24gb RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX960 GPU
Windows 10

PCSX2 version 1.4
The Guy Game using CDVD (not iso)

Game is in perfect condition.
Loading screen appears but that's it.
Numbers at top state 100% and 60.0 (give or take 0.5)

(11-29-2016, 08:17 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Select Loading as ISO. and choose the iso directly. Like Rogue Galaxy loading it through the plugin causes it to have problems.

I will try that. Thank you