Disney's Treasure Planet - can't get past title screen
I read the recent progress report and I was excited to see many things, especially that all of Treasure Planet's problems had gotten fixed!  Finally, I could document some debugging features I found without running into issues.  Unfortunately, trying to start a new game causes the game to lag hard, followed by a crash.  The log spams "Vif1 bad vifcode! [CMD = c0]" for a while then stops with "*PCSX2*: DMA error: 1f1d4800 *PCSX2*: DMA error: 140001e0".  This didn't happen back when the game had those emulation bugs.  Even software rendering doesn't help, although this looks like a CPU issue.

All my settings are default, and I can't find anyone complaining about this or providing settings that they found helps this.  I'm wondering how the bugs were even fixed if getting ingame is impossible.  Any idea what's going on here?  My zipped emulog is attatched.  Also a lot of the graphics in the game seem miscolored and corrupted, I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

Attached Files
.7z   emuLog.7z (Size: 4,22 KB / Downloads: 58)

Sponsored links

Have you got automatic game fixes disabled? because it will break if you do that and I can't see the gamefixes mentioned in your log.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ah, after enabling Automatic Gamefixes, the problem went away. I didn't see that this was necessary.
(03-08-2021, 11:56 PM)goody_fyre11 Wrote: Ah, after enabling Automatic Gamefixes, the problem went away.  I didn't see that this was necessary.

The auto fixes are there because they are necessary, it's best to leave them on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

We made them automatic so threads like this wouldn't be made.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]