Display problems
Well GSdx Hardware mode obviously doesn't work with codebreaker but it does work for the majority of games. So just try it when you get some actual games.
But i can tell you already you'll get very low FPS with that onboard intel chip instead of a dedicated graphics card and the low clocked core 2 duo you have.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I tried using GSdx r1832 with Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86), this solved the problems that I was having. And the FPS is so fast, when I ran the BIOS (no lags at all), also codebreaker runs smoothly now, oh yeah oh yeah. For your information im currently running windows 7.
Compaq Presario V3628TU
Intel Core2 Duo CPU T5250 @ 1.50GHz
1.5GB DDR2-SDRAM
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family [8.15.10.1825]
Just because you can run the BIOS screen fast, doesn't mean you'll run actual games at speeds even resembling normal. As a quick example, my BIOS screen runs through at around 250 FPS, whereas the actual games run anywhere between 60-120 FPS.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-08-2009, 12:08 PM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Just because you can run the BIOS screen fast, doesn't mean you'll run actual games at speeds even resembling normal. As a quick example, my BIOS screen runs through at around 250 FPS, whereas the actual games run anywhere between 60-120 FPS.

rly?? my bios runs slooooooow 40-60fps and the games run smooth 60fps weird dont u think? xD

btw yea with igc u can run some games great(2d, ff) but other just dont work D: