Do You Have the Same Specs as I Do?
laptop
windows 7 home premium
processor-intel core i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHZ
RAM- 4GB
system- 64 bit
graphics-intel HD graphics family
PCSX2 0.9.8
if so, what games can you run (somewhat) smoothly?
the first Kingdom Hearts, Timesplitters, Hitman 2, and Half-Life are playable for me.

Sponsored links

Hooray first to post... Your specs seem just about the same as mine, and i can run Persona 3 FES pretty darn good. The only reason i dont use PCSX2 that much is because my dumb laptop likes to slow down occasionally to the point where it will eventually stop running the program. Sad but thats an issue i still cant find the solution to.

Getting back on topic, how many fps do you get in Timesplitters and Hitman 2? I would love to be able to play them Smile

( I usually get 45-60 with Persona)
Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20 GHZ
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545
i'm not exactly sure. is there a way to tell how many fps i get?
You gotta to test it first though...

Then if you got any problems, come back here... Cool
how do i test it? do i run the game and check the window with the developer notes at the same time?
EDIT: oh i pay attention to the information at the top of the window the game is running in.
so i see that Timesplitters is running at 60fps. there is no lag, there are some minor graphical problems. other than that it's smooth. Hitman 2: i'm on the kirov park mission. it starts at 45-50fps and as i run to pick up the car bomb it kicks up to 60fps. you can notice a slow down at certain areas. other times it plays smooth.
(06-28-2012, 09:06 PM)HooverDamned Wrote: so i see that Timesplitters is running at 60fps. there is no lag, there are some minor graphical problems. other than that it's smooth. Hitman 2: i'm on the kirov park mission. it starts at 45-50fps and as i run to pick up the car bomb it kicks up to 60fps. you can notice a slow down at certain areas. other times it plays smooth.

Nice. Hopefully i get a chance to play Timesplitters soon and see how it fares on my machine Happy
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545
anyone else have any other titles they'd like to mention?
Well your CPU can run a fair few titles but with that GPU you may want to look more at 2D games.

I know very little about Intel's GPUs but if with that one you can run KH(A less-demanding 3D game) then you can probably play FFX, FFX-2 and perhaps FFXII.

If your running at a higher res that's prob all you can do but if your willing to play native you could maybe do a few titles like Dark Cloud 1 among others.
<REDACTED>
(06-30-2012, 11:03 PM)HooverDamned Wrote: anyone else have any other titles they'd like to mention?

I got Timesplitters to work at 30-50 fps! Lol thats good for my pc, i had to set the Preset to 5 Agressive Plus though. But each game has their own tweaks you need to do im sure.

Doubtanyone else on this thread is a fanof Yu-Gi-Oh! but Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Beginning of Destiny runs quite well. I consider that superb for such a rare game Wink
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545