Does Suikoden games runs good? What I need?
As the title says, I want to play Suikoden games on PCSX2 but I would like to know if them works good.
I have pcsx2 0.9.8, I had simply downloaded the 12mb installer and installed it. Do I need other betas files or plugins or thats already in the emulator are good?
Sorry for my english.
My PC: i5-3570K, 8 Gb DDR3, GTX295, Windows 7 Home Premium 64.

Sponsored links

Yes, you should not have problems running them with that config. The installer has everything needed to play, just make sure to NOT install on C:\Program Files (x86); if already did, uninstall and install in some user created folder, something like C:\PCSX2 or C:\Games\PCSX2 is enough, it can be any partition actually.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-19-2011, 04:00 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Yes, you should not have problems running them with that config. The installer has everything needed to play, just make sure to NOT install on C:\Program Files (x86); if already did, uninstall and install in some user created folder, something like C:\PCSX2 or C:\Games\PCSX2 is enough, it can be any partition actually.
Thanks. I have installed in E:. So I now have the folder E:\PCSX2Emu\PCSX2 0.9.8. PCSX2 0.9.8 is the default folder, do I need to change it?

No, it's fine there. Now, just go for it. You should be able to run the Suikoden games with no or lesser speedhacks, don't be afraid to try them if needed since emulation rely more on CPU than GPU.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I havent tried Suikoden 4 much but it played very well for the short time I played it, so shouldnt be any worries for you. I played through Suikoden V though and it played very well. There were a couple of areas where it ran a bit slow but it was very minor and might not be an issue for you as you are at 3.9ghz.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Can you suggest a plugin config to run these games good?
I think I was at default except for clamping mode none and high internal resolution.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb