Does anyone here like Shin Megami Tensei Series?
(09-26-2016, 04:09 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: Code here: http://heri-spain.blogspot.com/2015/04/c...pcsx2.html

Test them. Smile

what does that mean?Is it JPN version's code or USA's?I mean I want JPN version of Persona 4,not USA version...

[SLUS 21782] (U),see?Mine is SLPM_669.78,so that's USA version,not JPN version,you didn't give what I need...

but thx anyway...

Sponsored links

If you want to take 4k screens just upscale you game by like 6x and that is 4k screenshots. Also you shouldn't offer the game to people.. Downloading games is a big no no. Not like i couldn't download them if I want. I just won't. Even though the sales of these 10 year old games helps ATLUS but I will always buy their games.
My computer has been on the fritz lately so it isn't working as intended. Need to update my sig..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(09-29-2016, 06:10 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: If you want to take 4k screens just upscale you game by like 6x and that is 4k screenshots.  Also you shouldn't offer the game to people.. Downloading games is a big no no. Not like i couldn't download them if I want. I just won't. Even though the sales of these 10 year old games helps ATLUS but I will always buy their games.
My computer has been on the fritz lately so it isn't working as intended. Need to update my sig..

Thx anyway...
I think I already found what I looking for...