Does anyone know the best settings for Devil May Cry 3 and GTA: San Andreas?
LOL! Yeah, dude, a properly functioning PC would help and is a good place to start.

Sponsored links

Dell support sucks. They were on my laptop for 2 hours to download 2 benchmark programs and new drivers..... and my FFX works fine, but GTA ***** blows, i still see the shadows in the background and of course, slow ***** FPS. This is driving me CRAZY.
You know GTA SA is pretty cheap online, (PC version) Why just not buy that, I know this has been said before but seriously if you're having problem with this game just buy an online copy or something (I'm not sure if steam has it) But there are alot of websites that can sell you the PC version for 5-10 dollars, Since it's not really that rare.
[Image: 2555882.png]
I'd might as well do that. Thanks ash.

Now onto the Devil May Cry 3 problems, haha.
(04-09-2011, 01:11 AM)Reisicle Wrote: The DMC3 settings were alright, some images are still a bit blurry than others.

Blurry? Have you tried different Interlacing options?

On the speed: You're using Speedhacks, right? And the speed is "alright"? You could try increasing the Speedhacks (sliders, mainly), but that's doesn't automatically guarantee any PC will manage full speed and not "break". I know you mentioned your GPU, but I have no recollection of your full specs. Could you maybe put your system specs in your sig? This will speed up the process and eliminate a very commonly necessary question. Smile
its just the models have grey shadows for some reason, thats the problem.