Does not recognize DVD
I am trying to load Final Fantasy X off of the DVD, and when I load I get sent to the system screen and have configured the memory cards even while I was there. However the disc is never recognized as present so all I can do is flip around the system menu. Is there anything I can do to get this fixed?

I am using the following Plug-ins:

Video: ZeroGS OpenGL (Debug) 0.96.7
Sound: P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.90
Controllers: ZeroPAD 0.2.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
CDDVDrom: CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0 (Used the Linuzappz one as well and had the same issue)
USB: USBlinuz Driver 0.4.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios: USA v02.00 Console (14/06/2004) SCPH

New issue: Updated version, apparently I was on an old one and didn't realize it. Now it says that it cannot create gsLog.txt, I looked up the issues on the forum and the only advice I saw was to run as an admin, but I am running as an administrator on this computer so I can't think of what might be going wrong.

Sponsored links

The MAC port can only run ISO images of games and not DVD discs directly, so make an image of your game and try again. (using the linuzappz plugin)
You should also use ZZOGl instead of ZeroGS found in a thread in this forum (can't remember which one atm)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-07-2010, 11:28 AM)Bositman Wrote: The MAC port can only run ISO images of games and not DVD discs directly, so make an image of your game and try again. (using the linuzappz plugin)
You should also use ZZOGl instead of ZeroGS found in a thread in this forum (can't remember which one atm)

I have downloaded and started using ZZOGl now, but as my edit says, my issue now is not being able to create gsLog.txt even though I am an admin on the computer. Any idea of how to fix this?