Does pcsx2 allow for improved graphics for the Xenosaga series pre-rendered clips?
Hi I am new to pcsx2 and I was wondering if all the improvements that allow for clear 1080p HD work for the pre-rendered clip scenes in Xenosaga 1,2,3 or just for the gameplay? Thanks so much for your time!!! Biggrin

Sponsored links

Just for gameplay, sorry.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
it' it's not CGI it can be upscaled, if it is CGI you are out of luck
(07-18-2014, 08:28 AM)Saiki Wrote: it' it's not CGI it can be upscaled, if it is CGI you are out of luck

Is it possible that some clip scenes are not pre-rendered? Thanks so much!!!
Pre rendered graphics. So somethinlike the kingdom hearts intro. Vs. The jak cutscenes which are rendered in real time.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-18-2014, 08:45 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Pre rendered graphics. So somethinlike the kingdom hearts intro. Vs. The jak cutscenes which are rendered in real time.

Do most games for the ps2 have pre-rendered and real time clip scenes? Thanks for your time. Biggrin
Yes there is lot a scenes in xenosaga games, but its not critic, you can play perfectly and yes most of the rpgs have this but not so many... xenosaga is special, lots of cinematics.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(07-18-2014, 08:51 AM)Coma Wrote: Yes there is lot a scenes in xenosaga games, but its not critic, you can play perfectly and yes most of the rpgs have this but not so many... xenosaga is special, lots of cinematics.

Yeah I was hoping to capture the clip scenes to use in my Xenosaga GMVs since I thought I could get the 1080p quality but I guess that is not possible sadly. Though I might be able to get the ones that aren't pre-rendered if Xenosaga has any of those. Thanks so much to everyone for your information and help, I greatly appreciate it!!
I think there is a 1080p edition of the cinematics... but not in the game, on another bonus dvd sold with the games. You will certainly find it on internet.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(07-18-2014, 09:19 AM)Coma Wrote: I think there is a 1080p edition of the cinematics... but not in the game, on another bonus dvd sold with the games. You will certainly find it on internet.

Ah you mean the dvd for Xenosaga Episode 1 clips that was a pre-order bonus for the Xenosaga 2 game you mean? If that is what you mean I didn't know it was 1080p that is cool at least I could have clip scenes from 1 of the 3 games in HD. Thanks for the tip. Biggrin