Does the Internal Time Trick work on the PCSX2 emulator?
Link to what I am talking about: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/925558-dynas...faqs/37006
*Look at the table of contents and then go to the chapter IV or the page 0030-003c*

Sponsored links

if you just mean changing the time on the ps2/your PC, I don't see why not. PCSX2 takes your PC's time to set itself when you start the emulator up.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Don't you just want to cheat using pnachs?
If you do it like that it can take many hours if I see it correctly...
(06-12-2015, 10:10 AM)refraction Wrote: if you just mean changing the time on the ps2/your PC, I don't see why not. PCSX2 takes your PC's time to set itself when you start the emulator up.

The problem is that when the tutorial tells me to make sure that I reset my ps2 virtual machine before the time starts, i try to do that but then there is a half a second delay that causes the time to start after I press the esc button and then press reset therefore rendering the internal time trick useless on the games.....

(06-12-2015, 10:15 AM)willkuer Wrote: Don't you just want to cheat using pnachs?
If you do it like that it can take many hours if I see it correctly...

Could i still get the weapons and items as listed in the tutorial with the Pnachs? if there is a way
I guess there are some gameshark/xploder/whatever cheats for these items. You can have a look one typical cheating websites. Then you only need to convert those cheats into raw addresses (using omniconvert) and can use them with pcsx2.