Does this game option work in the Pcsx2 emulator?
In my game (Samurai warriors 2 Xtreme legends), there is an option to import save files from the original/vanilla game (samurai warriors 2). Does this option work with the emulator or not? If not is there a work around?

Sponsored links

If it only needs a save game it should work.

But if you need to put in the original disk and then the extended version disk this would not work. (at least to my knowledge)
If it needs disks, I believe there are some workarounds you can look for. Not sure though, may have been just for Dynasty Warriors XL or something.
(01-11-2015, 04:15 AM)Rassane Wrote: If it needs disks, I believe there are some workarounds you can look for. Not sure though, may have been just for Dynasty Warriors XL or something.

I do have a cd/dvd drive, should i just put in the samurai warriors 2 disc ( that i still have) into the cd drive and then it should import samurai warriors 2?
Well, as willkuer said, if it only needs a save it should work. Try it out and see. Also, it is recommended to rip your games to ISOs. Anyways, give it a shot.
I already have the samurai warriors 2 vanilla iso but when i try to import it on the xtreme legends version "it says please insert disc" Sad
Wait can I just copy all of my samurai warriors 2 files to my XL files, will that work? or is the disc swapping not fully functional for samurai warriors and dynasty warriors games?