Don't know how to configure the emulator for my computer.
Hello forum peopleLaugh

Unfortunately, I'm somewhat new to Emulators. The only other Emulator I've used is an N64, but that was extremely easy to start playing.
However, I have been trying for a few days to configure my Ps2 emulator and it's just not working. I'm starting to wonder whether or not my laptop can actually work with an emulator.

My system information (as much as I could find):
Written exactly as seen
------

HP Pavilion dv2000
------
Windows 7 Home Premium
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Service Pack 1
------
Rating 3.1 (Determined by lowest Score)

Component..............What is rated..........................................Subscore
Processor:.............Calculation per second.................................4.9
Memory (RAM):......Memory operations per second.......................4.9
Graphics:..............Desktop performance for Windows Aero...........3.5
Gaming graphics:....3D business and gaming graphics performance..3.1
Primary hard Disk:...Disk data transfer rate.................................5.4
------
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz 1.83 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display
------

If there is any information needed further than that, please let me know and I will do my best to find it and get it posted right away.

Basically, all I want to do is be able to play Timesplitters 2. That's realistically the only reason that I downloaded this Emulator. I used to play it as a kid and want to revisit those times. Hahaha.

I don't care what the graphics look like as long as they are not horrifying, and the audio quality is of almost no significance to me, so.

Bare minimums are fine, but I'd like the best that my laptop would be able to run if it's possible.

To anyone that helps, or even tries, THANK YOU.
I've been at this for days, and it's just not working. LOL.

Sponsored links

(07-29-2013, 07:03 AM)ThorodonSorrow Wrote: Basically, all I want to do is be able to play Timesplitters 2. That's realistically the only reason that I downloaded this Emulator. I used to play it as a kid and want to revisit those times. Hahaha.

I don't care what the graphics look like as long as they are not horrifying, and the audio quality is of almost no significance to me, so.

Bare minimums are fine, but I'd like the best that my laptop would be able to run if it's possible.

To anyone that helps, or even tries, THANK YOU.
I've been at this for days, and it's just not working. LOL.

Unfortunately, your PC is waay below minimum specs to play that game... you will not get probably above half speed. You can still try however.

Instructions here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide
[Image: 2748844.png]
Oh. Well. Fuckery. :I
I will try, and let you know!
Thank youuu~
Unfortunately you are correct,
I cannot play the game at full speed, and in fact I think it's about 30-40% speed.
I'll just have to get a new computer:3
Thank you, Koji.