Dose anyone know which windows tablets run pcsx2 well?
I Will never understand why anyone would even want a tablet. You just said SP3 for almost 1k$, and I remember seeing the SP4 or new Book thingy for like 2k$. WHY?! Why pay all that money for awful hardware? There are plenty of really great laptops out there for under 700$, most of which have an i7-6700HQ in them, which has a STP of 1779. I mean seriously for 2k$ I could find you a laptop on par with the majority of desktops out there. Don't buy a tablet. They are pointless.
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64

Sponsored links

(01-27-2016, 01:45 AM)Carsomyr Wrote: I Will never understand why anyone would even want a tablet. You just said SP3 for almost 1k$, and I remember seeing the SP4 or new Book thingy for like 2k$. WHY?! Why pay all that money for awful hardware? There are plenty of really great laptops out there for under 700$, most of which have an i7-6700HQ in them, which has a STP of 1779. I mean seriously for 2k$ I could find you a laptop on par with the majority of desktops out there. Don't buy a tablet. They are pointless.

Agreed. They are only useful for lazy people or people extremely busy and in constant movement for whatever reason. For everything else you are better with a good laptop and a smartphone.
I'm not a fan of tablets either. It's a fad. Who knows maybe they'll go down in history as one of the worst tech gadgets.
How can I delete this thread?
If you want to play demanding PS2 games portably, you might want to consider something like an MSI GT80 or 6QF laptop, but it's going to cost you a pretty penny.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

@ronaldbobo

There are no discrete options for deleting a thread. Besides why would you wanna delete your thread in the first place? Your asking about something that you really wanna do and as I recall reading last night your previous comment did not say "How can I delete this thread" it read something entirely different in support of that want.

In other words what I'm trying to tell you is don't let the opinions of others discourage you from doing what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWazHTunSI
(01-27-2016, 09:22 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: @ronaldbobo

There are no discrete options for deleting a thread. Besides why would you wanna delete your thread in the first place? Your asking about something that you really wanna do and as I recall reading last night your previous comment did not say "How can I delete this thread" it read something entirely different in support of that want.

In other words what I'm trying to tell you is don't let the opinions of others discourage you from doing what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWazHTunSI

Yeah... you can think whatever you want, OP. Tablets can be really good in your pov.... no problem. You received your answer and some different pov around the subject you put in the table. Relax.
Please delete thread mods, I have had enough. There is too much discrimination for this to proceed. I wish to have portable PS2 emulation how will you hate a man for this? I cannot understand, please delete. This has become completely out of control.
(01-28-2016, 02:35 AM)ronaldbobo Wrote: Please delete thread mods, I have had enough. There is too much discrimination for this to proceed. I wish to have portable PS2 emulation how will you hate a man for this? I cannot understand, please delete. This has become completely out of control.

I feel really bad for you. There's no reason to feel that way at all. I hope this has nothing to do with me but if it does then I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It seems your a very sensitive person just like me.
I didn't mean to offend anybody if I did, I just don't understand. Laptops are just as portable as a tablet and you get more bang for your buck that way. Seems like the way to go to me. But hey if you really want a tablet be my guest Tongue
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64