Dose anyone know which windows tablets run pcsx2 well?
I am in the market for a detachable windows tablet but it needs to be able to run PSCX2 well.

I have been googling for the last 4 hours but going around in circles and keep getting dead ends. From what I understand, it needs to be an i5 or i7 to run well, right? I am looking to play DQ8, FES, FF12 and Shadow of.

Any examples of tablets that house hardware that can run be able to do this well? It'll help me paint some sort of idea of the class of tablets I should be looking at because I've been getting heaps of different answers. From what I have gathered, you basically need a surface pro 3/4 which is crazy expensive
Thank you.

Sponsored links

SotC and DQ8 won't run at full speed on any windows tablet as far as I know.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-24-2016, 01:10 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: SotC and DQ8 won't run at full speed on any windows tablet as far as I know.

Welp that's that. Have to look into ultra books in that case.
still likely wont' cut it.
(01-24-2016, 01:17 PM)ronaldbobo Wrote: Welp that's that. Have to look into ultra books in that case.

Pretty sûre you wont find one able to run those games at full speed either
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
WELP, that's finally that, no portable PS2 titles for me.
(01-24-2016, 01:38 PM)ronaldbobo Wrote: WELP, that's finally that, no portable PS2 titles for me.

some will work, but SotC and DQ8 are both quite demanding.
The Surface Pro 4 CPU has a STR of 1,634. That's enough to play most PCSX2 games, but it'll be a while before a decently priced Windows tablet will get there.
The only "Tablet" that I know of that could even come close would be the i7 Surface Book and that's because it has an optional GPU in the dock as well as an i7. It's only a tablet on a technicality though as it docks into a keyboard to use the GPU

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msus....325716000

Price is $2099
Agreed with bomblord. My SP3(which I got for $940 with type cover) runs most games fairly well. you might be able to get it cheaper......but no shadow of the colossus for sure.